A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linh Nguyen O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen O'Connor graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Nguyen O'Connor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Glenoaks Hospital
- Adventist GlenOaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linh Nguyen O'Connor MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linh Nguyen O'Connor practice?
- Dr. Linh Nguyen O'Connor has 1 office location.
Dr. Linh Nguyen O'Connor practices Surgery near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Surgeons.