A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linh Nguyen O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen O'Connor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen O'Connor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen O'Connor graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Nguyen O'Connor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Glenoaks Hospital
- Adventist GlenOaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linh Nguyen O'Connor MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linh Nguyen O'Connor practice?
- Dr. Linh Nguyen O'Connor has 1 office location.
Dr. Linh Nguyen O'Connor practices Surgery near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Surgeons.