A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linh Thong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linh Thong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linh Thong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thong graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Thong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linh Linh Thong MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Linh L. Thong practice?
- Dr. Linh Thong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linh Thong practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Nephrologists.