A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linh Vi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vi
Education & Awards
Dr. Vi graduated from Univ De Besancon, Uer De Med, Besancon, France.
Dr. Vi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linh Huyen Vi MD is a male Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Linh H. Vi practice?
- Dr. Linh Vi has 1 office location.
Dr. Linh Vi practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Cheboygan, MI.
See Cheboygan Pathologists.