Learn more about Dr. Linli Xuan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linli Xuan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xuan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xuan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linli Xuan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Xuan graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Xuan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linli Xuan MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Linli Xuan practice?
- Dr. Linli Xuan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linli Xuan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, WA.
See Olympia Internists, Olympia Hematologists, and Olympia Oncologists.