A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linli Xuan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linli Xuan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xuan
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xuan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linli Xuan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Xuan graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Xuan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linli Xuan MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Linli Xuan practice?
- Dr. Linli Xuan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linli Xuan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, WA.
See Olympia Internists, Olympia Hematologists, and Olympia Oncologists.