A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linli Xuan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linli Xuan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Xuan graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Xuan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xuan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans