A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linli Xuan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linli Xuan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linli Xuan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Xuan graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Xuan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linli Xuan MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Linli Xuan practice?
- Dr. Linli Xuan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linli Xuan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Internists, Olympia Hematologists, and Olympia Oncologists.