A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linmarie Sikich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linmarie Sikich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linmarie Sikich, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikich graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Sikich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linmarie Sikich MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linmarie Sikich practice?
- Dr. Linmarie Sikich has 1 office location.
Dr. Linmarie Sikich practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Psychiatrists.