A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linnea Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linnea Meyer, Family Practitioner, Primary Care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linnea Meyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linnea Ann Meyer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linnea A. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Linnea Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Linnea Meyer practices Family Medicine near Charlestown, MA.
See Charlestown Family Physicians.