A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linnea Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linnea Williams, Family Medicine Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linnea Williams, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Anderson County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linnea Marie Williams DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linnea M. Williams practice?
- Dr. Linnea Williams has 1 office location.
- Dr. Linnea Williams practices Family Medicine near Raytown, MO.