A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linnie Aragones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Aragones graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Aragones has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aragones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linnie A. Aragones practice?
Dr. Linnie Aragones practices Pediatrics near Maplewood, NJ.
See Maplewood Pediatricians.