A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lino Ossanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lino Ossanna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lino Ossanna, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ossanna graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Ossanna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lino Ossanna MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lino Ossanna practice?
- Dr. Lino Ossanna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lino Ossanna practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Queen Creek, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Albion, NY and Chandler, AZ.
See Queen Creek Obstetricians & Gynecologists.