Dr. Lino Ossanna MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

October 6th, 2015
Horrible doctor.

April 11th, 2015
Ossanna is awesome. He's amazing at what he does and he's very knowledgable. He doesn't beet around the bush.. He's just great. ( :

May 30th, 2012
First of all I went to this office and I didnt even go into the room, they told me to pee in a cup and then asked me for the first day of my last period and then gave me a due date. She didnt even mentioned I was pregnant and I wasn't able to ask the doctor any questions. They told me to go back in a month for an ultrasound. Then I had a miscarriage and when the bleeding stopped I saw the doctor for a follow up and HE WAS GIVING ME THE RESULTS OF A DIFFERENT PATIENT. HE SAID "YOU DON'T HAVE CANCER BUT WE FOUND A CYST" Then he apologized when he realized that was a different patient. This dr. is also very rough and it was painful when I was miscarrying and he did like a papa smear kind of thing and it hurt...too fast and rough. He seems nice but I'm very disatisffied.

November 21st, 2011
poor service/unprofessional
I've been going to this office for 3 yrs, never once seen he dr. They always had me see the NP & there were 2 different NP there & now there is a different one! & they don't know what is going on with my file! I needed a prescription refill & they wouldn't refill until the dr saw me & they couldn't schedule me until 2 weeks out! The outgoing voicemail told me to contact the pharmacy, which I did for the refill. Nobody told me the doctor denied my refill, while I was waiting for it & now I am without my presription. Maybe they should've called & let me know that they were denying the refill or they could've refilled for 2 weeks until I was able to see the doctor, but they refused that as well! HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!

July 14th, 2011
DR.OSSANA could care less
he has the worst manners..the worst doc i have ever come across.he is very cold and he acted like he could care less and that i was takind up his precious time didnt even find the cyst i had on my right ovary..he performed the ablation surgery that didnt work..so he just told me get a hysterectomy and walked out..rude! never will return never

May 26th, 2011
Catherine
We love dr ossanna he is a great doctor he was one of my doctors in 2008.And he delivered our daughter in 2011 he was their for me until i had our beautiful daughter.

August 13th, 2010
Finally a great OB in Queen Creek
I was glad to find an OB who was caring and listened to my needs

March 17th, 2010
Dr. Ossanna and his staff are very professional. Dr. Ossanna took care of me during my pregnancy and delivered out beautiful daughter. He was awesome.

March 1st, 2010
Best OB/GYN in the East Valley
Dr. Ossanna and his staff were excellent, they treated me like a person not a chart number. Dr. Ossanna prefers using State of the art medical devices ...

August 5th, 2009
Not very personable or sympathetic
I'm not just a machine. I'm a pregnant woman. Dr. Osanna could act like he cares just a bit more. He seems so emotionally unattached to me as a patient. His nurse practitioner Jena does a great job of showing a more humanistic approach in the practice. She genuinely has concern for me as an individual and not just a patient.

November 10th, 2008
Not impressed
I have been to quite a few OB/GYNs. Dr. Ossanna seems nice and knowledgable, but has a terrible bed-side manner compared to all the rest. He would be an okay doctor for those who do not experience any problems. Your concerns will be overlooked and there is little to no attention to detail here. Not detecting a blood clot in my placenta was a very very big deal, which is why I left.