Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lino Ramos
Dr. Lino Ramos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Ramos is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills, Promise Speicalty Hospital and Methodist Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Lino Ramos has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Lino Ramos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Alexei Arkhipov
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi30
Dr. Oscar Rivera
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi11
Dr. Assem Sherkawy
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi18