A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linsey Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linsey Gold, Surgical practice limited to Breast is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Medullary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linsey P Gold DO, FACOS, and FACS is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linsey P. Gold practice?
- Dr. Linsey Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Linsey Gold practices Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.