A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linsey Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linsey Gold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gold has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linsey Patricia Gold DO is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linsey P. Gold practice?
- Dr. Linsey Gold has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linsey Gold practices Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Eastpointe, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.