A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linsey Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linsey Gold, Surgical practice limited to Breast is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Medullary Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Phyllodes Tumor)
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linsey P Gold DO, FACOS, and FACS is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linsey P. Gold practice?
- Dr. Linsey Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Linsey Gold practices Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.