Dr. Linsey Gold, DO
Surgical practice limited to Breast

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 16th, 2016

Worth the drive to Troy. Comfortable and confident about my care when I left. Total trust in her positive attitude and her ability. I will survive!!!

This Doctor is THE BEST! show details This Doctor is THE BEST!
by Barb on Oct 27th, 2015

Dr. Gold is everything you could hope for. She instantly makes you realize you have come to the right place. She answers every question, alleviates every fear, spent about an hour with me answering every question, made sure I understood my options and the process. My care was initiated that very day, as her office called me with all my appointments to get things rolling. She made me feel safe. She cares, you can just tell. She is absolutely the BEST. I am a 2 year survivor, and I m thankful she was the one heading up my Care Team.

Best Breast Care show details Best Breast Care
by Barb on Aug 10th, 2015

Best and most comprehensive breast care.

Model for all doctors show details Model for all doctors
by Sally F. on Feb 5th, 2015

I have seen Dr Gold 3 times now. She has always made me feel like I was the only patient she had in the office. Her bedside manner, communication skills and willingness to share her knowledge helped me and my family when we got the news. I would drive a long way to find a Dr like this and we're fortunate to have her in our area!

Amazing Human and Doctor! show details Amazing Human and Doctor!
by Colleen on Oct 19th, 2010

There isn't enough space for me to put how I feel about Dr.Gold! She saved my life when I was diagnosed with DCIS. My appointments with her were around the 2 hour kind. She wanted me to make sure my husband and I understood everything that she was telling me. She is a GODsend to me and to every breast cancer patient! I just went to her new office across from the MRI building at Linden and Lennon roads! What a nice office! It has a warm feel to it! Thank You Dr.Gold!!!!!