A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linsey O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linsey O'Donnell is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linsey O'Donnell, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linsey Dawn O'Donnell DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linsey D. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Linsey O'Donnell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Linsey O'Donnell practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and New Castle, DE.
See Wilmington Primary Care Doctors, Wilmington Family Physicians, and Wilmington Geriatric Doctors.