Learn more about Dr. Linton Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linton Whitaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linton Whitaker, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Apert Syndrome (Acrocephalosyndactylia)
- Bone Transplantation
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniofacial Dysostosis (Cleft Palate)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Eating Disorders
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Facial Injuries
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Whitaker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linton Andin Whitaker FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linton A. Whitaker practice?
- Dr. Linton Whitaker has 8 office locations.
Dr. Linton Whitaker practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.