A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linton Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linton Whitaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linton Whitaker, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Apert Syndrome (Acrocephalosyndactylia)
- Bone Transplantation
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniofacial Dysostosis (Cleft Palate)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Eating Disorders
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Facial Injuries
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Whitaker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitaker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linton A. Whitaker practice?
Dr. Linton Whitaker practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons.