A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linton Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linton Whitaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitaker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitaker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linton Whitaker, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Apert Syndrome (Acrocephalosyndactylia)
- Bone Transplantation
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniofacial Dysostosis (Cleft Palate)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Eating Disorders
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Facial Injuries
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Whitaker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linton Andin Whitaker FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linton A. Whitaker practice?
- Dr. Linton Whitaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Linton Whitaker practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.