inactive

Linton Whitaker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 11th, 2015
He did an excellent modified face lift and correction of a chin issue. Lift was very natural looking.

March 31st, 2012
Best doctor in the world
My name is Madalyn Pellechia and I spent my toddler years with this great man. Over the years he is like another father to me. I may be only 14 but trust me people there isn't a better doctor out there. I never get to see him anymore since I am grown and healthy living in N.C. But I would do anything to meet him again. If it wasn't for him probably would be a special Ed kid right now.

January 1st, 2012
facial artery permanent damage
Dr Whitaker did a permanent damage to my facial nerves, he literally transected them and left scar tissues every where. I can never find the truth, if he did my surgery himself or what happened to me in the surgery room. He is influential like a god, but an evil one, stay away with him, is my sincere advice.

September 20th, 2011
Dr. Whitaker changed my life.
I met Dr. Whitaker in 1979 when my parents and I came over to America from Russia. I had a severe facial deformity which was caused by a necrotizing infection called NOMA. Growing up you could imagine how life was on the playground. Dr. Whitaker and his team at CHOP treated myself and my family with compassion and professionalism. He has performed dozens of surgeries on me, and transformed what was once an unbearable site, to a woman with a few minor scars on her face. I am a married 35 y.o woman, with 2 daughters of my own. The wonderful care that I received throughout the years has inspired me to become an RN. I will never forget, waking up from surgery in the ICU, and his was the first smiling face I saw, telling me that I was all done, and I was OK, while holding my hand. All of my life's accomplishments would never have been possible without his magical work. To him I am forever grateful.

June 1st, 2011
Thank God for Dr. Whitaker!!
My daughter has had 3 surgeries by this wonderful man. She just had her last one to correct an awful tracheostomy scar on her neck. Dr. Whitaker is simply the best there is. When our insurance company would not cover this surgery he fought for us. He is the most humble man alive. We feel privileged to have had him as our daughter's surgeon. God bless you, Dr. Whitaker.

August 18th, 2009
Cranio-Facial Plastic Surgery
Dr. Whitaker did surgery on my daughter to correct asymmetry to her forehead and eye orbital as a result of craniosynostosis. I cannot believe what a great job he did to correct her asymmetry. Dr. Whitaker is simply the best there is. He made no guarantees (a very modest man) but I can tell you it would have taken God himself to possibly do a better job. Our daughter looks 100% normal and we have only Dr. Whitaker (and God for helping us find him) to thank.