A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linton Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linton Yee, MD is board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Yee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Rady Children`s Hospital-San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linton Lopaka Yee MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linton L. Yee practice?
- Dr. Linton Yee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linton Yee practices Pediatric Emergency Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See San Diego Emergency Physicians.