A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linus Sto Tomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linus Sto Tomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sto Tomas graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Sto Tomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linus John H Sto Tomas MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Linus J. Sto Tomas practice?
- Dr. Linus Sto Tomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linus Sto Tomas practices Pulmonary Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Pulmonologists.