Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linus John Sto Tomas
Dr. Linus John Sto Tomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Sto Tomas is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI. He speaks English.
Dr. Linus John Sto Tomas has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Linus John Sto Tomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Randolph Lipchik
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi33
Dr. Ali Musani
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi25
Dr. Andreea Anton
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi16