Learn more about Dr. Linus Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linus Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linus J. Miller practice?
Dr. Linus Miller practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Family Physicians, Mesquite General Practitioners, and Mesquite Geriatric Doctors.