A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linus Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linus Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linus Jerry Miller DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linus J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Linus Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linus Miller practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Primary Care Doctors.