Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Mequite Communtiy Hospital
3500 Interstate 30
Ste B210
Mesquite, TX 75150
972-686-1795
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
by Carter L. on Jun 10th, 2013

Dr. Miller is great, I can not give him too much praise. I have never had a doctor to spend as much time and be a in depth in his questions, on the initial visit. Talking to him is like talking to an old friend. He even called, himself, to follow up after visits. His staff is great to work with. This is the way medicine used to be where you do not feel like someone in line at McDonalds. I had a problem that had bothered me, after cancer treatment several years ago and no other doctor knew how to handle it and all had told me this would be something for life, Dr. Miller has the problem under control. Thanks to Dr. Miller and his staff.

|  Great Hometown Doctor  |  show details
by Bobby Cole on May 19th, 2013

Everytime I have to visit I feel like they are sincere and really care. He never makes you feel like your being rushed out of the office. If I run out of a prescription, they are always on top of it, even at the last minute or on the weekend. I have been using Dr. Miller for 2 or 3 years and as long as he is in business I will be a patient

Jun 10th, 2011

He's great!!!!

May 22nd, 2011

Dr. Miller has treated me for almost 25 years.He has always been there for me and my family.He has stood by me through many ups and downs and has a staff who treats me like family.I will stay with him forever. Beverly McWhorter

Apr 7th, 2011

Dr Miller and his staff are warm and welcoming. They take the time to listen to me and to explain things fully. I never feel rushed. I am completely confident in the care I am given and my opinion is always a factor in the decisions made about my treatments.

Jan 20th, 2011

I HAVE BEEN WITH HIM FOR HALF MY LIFE AND I JUST LOVE HIM!

|  jerry wheeler  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

13 years ago I suffered a severe stroke, staying on life support almost a month.As my family physican, Dr. Miller attended to all my recovery after 3 months in the hospital. Everything was done with professional compassion and has made my healing peacefull. He cares for his patients and has a great staff working hard for him.

|  Love having Doctor Miller as our family physician  |  show details
by Lrenora Williams on Oct 8th, 2010

Dr Miller is truely a physician that cares. He has treated my son, my husband and myself for over 10 yrs. He takes the time and listens to his patients.

|  Great Doctor.  |  show details
by Granny1 on Sep 23rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Miller cares about his patients and takes the time to listen to them. He also has a great staff that will always try to help you.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com