Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Want the best check him out show details Want the best check him out
by Toby on Jan 26th, 2015

Dr. Miller has been one of the best dr..I've ever had

by Richard Gibbs on Dec 15th, 2014

Dam good Dr.

Fantastic Doctor show details Fantastic Doctor
by Carter L. on Jun 10th, 2013

Dr. Miller is great, I can not give him too much praise. I have never had a doctor to spend as much time and be a in depth in his questions, on the initial visit. Talking to him is like talking to an old friend. He even called, himself, to follow up after visits. His staff is great to work with. This is the way medicine used to be where you do not feel like someone in line at McDonalds. I had a problem that had bothered me, after cancer treatment several years ago and no other doctor knew how to handle it and all had told me this would be something for life, Dr. Miller has the problem under control. Thanks to Dr. Miller and his staff.

Great Hometown Doctor show details Great Hometown Doctor
by Bobby Cole on May 19th, 2013

Everytime I have to visit I feel like they are sincere and really care. He never makes you feel like your being rushed out of the office. If I run out of a prescription, they are always on top of it, even at the last minute or on the weekend. I have been using Dr. Miller for 2 or 3 years and as long as he is in business I will be a patient

Jun 10th, 2011

He's great!!!!

Apr 7th, 2011

Dr Miller and his staff are warm and welcoming. They take the time to listen to me and to explain things fully. I never feel rushed. I am completely confident in the care I am given and my opinion is always a factor in the decisions made about my treatments.

Jan 20th, 2011

I HAVE BEEN WITH HIM FOR HALF MY LIFE AND I JUST LOVE HIM!

jerry wheeler show details jerry wheeler
Nov 3rd, 2010

13 years ago I suffered a severe stroke, staying on life support almost a month.As my family physican, Dr. Miller attended to all my recovery after 3 months in the hospital. Everything was done with professional compassion and has made my healing peacefull. He cares for his patients and has a great staff working hard for him.

Love having Doctor Miller as our family physician show details Love having Doctor Miller as our family physician
by Lrenora Williams on Oct 8th, 2010

Dr Miller is truely a physician that cares. He has treated my son, my husband and myself for over 10 yrs. He takes the time and listens to his patients.