A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linus Ngante is Excellent. Dr. Ngante has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linus Ngante, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngante graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ngante has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center-South Bend
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ngante accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linus Ngante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linus A. Ngante practice?
Dr. Linus Ngante practices Family Medicine near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Mishawaka, IN.
See South Bend Family Physicians.