A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linwood Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linwood Miller, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linwood Lamont Miller DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linwood L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Linwood Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linwood Miller practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IA and Wayland, IA.
See Mount Pleasant Family Physicians.