Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linwood Zoller III
Dr. Linwood Zoller III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, GA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zoller is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center, Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus and Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus. Dr. Zoller has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Linwood Zoller III has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Linwood Zoller III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.
Dr. John Chiulli
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Gainesville, GA 0 mi38
Dr. Roger Owens
Gainesville, GA 0.18 mi45
Dr. Cheri Vachtsevanos
Gainesville, GA 0.18 mi19