Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

Absolutely the best medical care any patient can receive! Dr. Zoller may have been in practice several years, but has not forgotten how to respond to a patient's questions and how to treat a patient. Becky in the front and back office is simply the best!

|  My Father Even Likes Him  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

My family has gone to Dr. Zoller for years and recently my Dad (he's only been happy with one doctor his entire life) moved in and needed a doctor. Like the rest of us, he is above pleased with Dr. Zoller. Too often a doctor feels like a "fast food physician"-in, out and don't even think of asking a question. Dr. Zoller spends the time to find out what your needs are and therefore is able to diagnos and treat you accordingly. His fee schedule is very reasonable (I pay cash-no insurance). I would highly recommend Dr. Zoller and his staff. They are a team that is top of the line and has NEVER let our family (or any of the many people we have referred to him) down in any way. My name is Tammy Keyros.

|  Would recommend Dr. Zoller  |  show details
May 1st, 2011

Our entire family has been going to Dr. Zoller since 1997. He is a very competent physician and takes time to explain things to you and answers questions you might have. I would recommend Dr. Zoller to anyone. Our daughter and her family drive from Dacula to use Dr. Zoller.

|  Surgical Staples in Lung  |  show details
by Donal Peterson on Jun 25th, 2010

I have gone from doctor to doctor many times over the years and Dr. Zoller is the only Primary Care Doctor that I have 120% connfidence and trust in. THE BEST!