inactive

Linyee Chang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 4th, 2014
Dr chang is an extremely professional caring radiation oncologist! Her knowledge of your case is very impressive and gives the patient So much confidence in her recommendations for your care!!! I would definitely recommend her to care for my family and friends

January 21st, 2013
I was reassured by Dr.Chang's calm and caring presence when my husband and I met with her. She was prompt and professional and allowed us time to ask questions and voice our concerns. Her professional expertise showed that she had done the research and gave information particular to my situation.

February 20th, 2009
My Sister
I know it must be hard in your position its one of those your damed if you do and your damed if you don't, but if you know you have a new client who needs treatment why would you automatically think there is nothing wrong with x-rays that show nothing it must be right because you know us right, wrong you should of asked for a comparison before we showed up dealing with this situation for 4yrs or more we have copies and you should of spent more than 5 min with us so you would know my dieing sister and our situation better because will probable be back. When we left your office I had to pick her spirits up and take her fears away what was your job?