Dr. Linz Audain MD Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

December 26th, 2014
Dr. Audain is one the most caring physicians I have ever seen in my life. He literally wears his emotions on his sleeves and cares a great deal about his patients, many times agonizing if he loses one which is very seldom and in my case he agonized over the loss of one and is still probably agonizing over her loss, a patient who was very close and dear to me throughout my life. A patient who told me she liked him very much before she died. He was the only doctor out of a team of doctors who cared the most for her amongst all the other doctors. I have confirmed this recently and now convinced he did not walk and go along with the other doctors during their next to zero caring for her and most importantly trying to save her life as the odds of doing so were heavily against him due to the negligence of the other doctors. Doctors who are now attempting to make a "scapegoat" out of him as he is no longer affiliated with the hospital in question. The patient was dear and very close to me throughout my life. To lose her due to the absolute negligence of other doctors was devastating to me, but for the record, I now see that Dr. Audain Was Not one of those doctors. God bless this doctor who has saved many lives and be with him always. I thank him from the bottom of my heart for trying his level best to save my loved one.

September 20th, 2014
Great Physician
Dr. Audain is a wonderful and caring physician who treated me above and beyond the way physicians treat their patients these days while I was hospitalized at Sibley Hospital several years ago. He was always on top of everything during my hospitalization and literally saved my life. I will recommend him to all my friends.

January 12th, 2011
Dr. Audain is excellent
Dr. Audain is a brilliant and caring physician. He has treated me during five inpatient stays at Sibley. The nurses were always able to reach him if I needed medication, his bedside manner is great and I believe he is an excellent clinician.

December 6th, 2010
Dr Audain is an excellent doctor and attorney at sibley hospital. He took care of me when I was sick at sibley hospital. He is the most experienced and caring physician.

August 30th, 2010
I also had a very bad experience with Doctor Linz Audain and would not recommend him as a physician to anyone. While it is always good to hear that a patient of a doctor had a good experience, it is very important not to gloss over the bad experiences that we suffer because the same physician fails another patient, and especially where failure could and should have been avoided, if the doctor in question was executing his job and was vigilant when vigilance was called for. I am deeply gratified that a site like Vitals exists to bring these important matters to the attention of the general public.

August 14th, 2010
Mr Jerry Corbitt
Dr. Audain was my doctor when I was recovering from Spine surgery at Sibley hospital. HE got right to the core of the problems I was having and solved my problems in short time. HE is very patient and listened extremely closely to me. I am very happy with the results of having him as my primary care docter.

August 10th, 2010
Dr. Linz Audain Has Failed as a Physician
Dr. Linz Audain of Sibley Memorial Hospital failed miserably in executing his duties as a physician at the most crucial time, causing great pain, suff ...

August 6th, 2010
Dr. Audain failed miserably in executing his duties as a physician at the most crucial time, causing great pain, suffering and misery to his patient thereby knowingly and willfully causing the ultimate death (along with another physician), of his patient by his callous inaction-a patient who clearly could have been saved had he executed his responsibilities earlier and in a responsible manner, in a life and death situation. The death of the patient could have been avoided and he, along with the other physician, have "blood on their hands" from that day forward. These physicians need to resign from the practice of medicine. Their actions were criminal in nature in my view.

March 7th, 2017