A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linza Killion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linza Killion is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Killion
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Killion Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linza Killion, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Killion graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Killion has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linza T Killion MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Linza T. Killion practice?
- Dr. Linza Killion has 1 office location.
Dr. Linza Killion practices Urology near Sikeston, MO.
See Sikeston Urologists.