A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linza Killion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linza Killion is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linza Killion, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Killion graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Killion has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linza T Killion MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Linza T. Killion practice?
- Dr. Linza Killion has 1 office location.
Dr. Linza Killion practices Urology near Sikeston, MO.
See Sikeston Urologists.