Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Patricia Luster on Sep 15th, 2015

BEST DOCTOR IN CARRABELLE! THANKS FOR BEING MINE AND THE GIRLS DOCTOR!

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

In this day and age of corporate medicine it is nice to have a Local Provider in such a small town. Not only that, Dr Catlin actually takes the time to listen to your concerns and addresses them with thorough answers.

Apr 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lional .Catlin is a Dr that always listens to you without making you feel you are a number.and he will ask many questions to get to the root of your problem .and should you need to be sent to a specialists he will find you one and make the appointment

Feb 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Knowledgeable professional

Feb 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor.

Feb 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Catlin has a genuine interist in you and your problem and has the knowledge to get you well !

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good Provider

Very Satisfied show details Very Satisfied
by Sandra on May 19th, 2013

It our opinion, Dr. Lionel B. Catlin, MD is an Outstanding Doctor. When he has seen me, he has always listened, he has shown concern, and his suggestions have been very helpful. I trust Dr. Catlin with my health. In addition, my son has Special Needs. Dr. Catlin is extremely patient with our son; and I can tell he respects our son as an individual. That being said, he asks our son questions about his health. Now the answers might not be accurate to the illness; but it's the fact that Dr. Catlin talks directly to our son, that proves to me, He really cares a great deal. We truly appeciate Dr. Catlin... :-)

Nice Doc show details Nice Doc
Jul 10th, 2011

I saw dr catlin for allergy related problems- sore throat/fluid in ear etc. He was very friendly, very thorough. He noticed the purple under eye circles even with my heavy makeup and said he could tell I had allergies. He gave me antibiotics and steroids but also told me steroids could have side effects so it was up to me if I chose to take them.He was very informative and down to earth. Would recommend!

Professional and Caring show details Professional and Caring
by satisfied patient on Jul 12th, 2010

Great Doctor and good center. We need good medical care out here and he was accurate and professional.