Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Aug 21st, 2016

He's a compassionate doctor who listens to his patients!

by Patricia Luster on Sep 15th, 2015

BEST DOCTOR IN CARRABELLE! THANKS FOR BEING MINE AND THE GIRLS DOCTOR!

Very Satisfied show details Very Satisfied
by Sandra on May 19th, 2013

It our opinion, Dr. Lionel B. Catlin, MD is an Outstanding Doctor. When he has seen me, he has always listened, he has shown concern, and his suggestions have been very helpful. I trust Dr. Catlin with my health. In addition, my son has Special Needs. Dr. Catlin is extremely patient with our son; and I can tell he respects our son as an individual. That being said, he asks our son questions about his health. Now the answers might not be accurate to the illness; but it's the fact that Dr. Catlin talks directly to our son, that proves to me, He really cares a great deal. We truly appeciate Dr. Catlin... :-)

Nice Doc show details Nice Doc
Jul 10th, 2011

I saw dr catlin for allergy related problems- sore throat/fluid in ear etc. He was very friendly, very thorough. He noticed the purple under eye circles even with my heavy makeup and said he could tell I had allergies. He gave me antibiotics and steroids but also told me steroids could have side effects so it was up to me if I chose to take them.He was very informative and down to earth. Would recommend!

Professional and Caring show details Professional and Caring
by satisfied patient on Jul 12th, 2010

Great Doctor and good center. We need good medical care out here and he was accurate and professional.