A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lionel Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lionel Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lionel Foster, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lionel Sidney Foster MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lionel S. Foster practice?
- Dr. Lionel Foster has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lionel Foster practices Urology near Oroville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yuba City, CA and Marysville, CA.
See Oroville Urologists.