A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lionel Fraser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lionel Fraser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lionel Fraser, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraser graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fraser has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lionel Balthazar Fraser MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lionel B. Fraser practice?
- Dr. Lionel Fraser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lionel Fraser practices Urology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Urologists.