inactive

Lionel J Gatien DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 13th, 2016
Dr. Gatien is the type of doctor that I have looked for for a year after retiring to Jacksonville, Fl. His knowledge is exceptional; his manner is reassuring. He seems to always be insync with me when I am there; I don't have to do extensive explanations to get him to understand. He listens and treats us like a partner in our healthcare, not a file number. My only regrete is that I did find him 6 yrs ago. I still recommend him .

October 3rd, 2015
The most awesome doctor and staff!!!

March 5th, 2015
Patient
I have deal with Dr. Gatien for many years and lately his PA Stephanie Wilder. You will find no better Doctors and staff here.

March 13th, 2014
We need more like him
Dr. Gatien is so wonderful with my sister Hazel. She takes pleasure seeing HIM, though she despises many medical appointments. This is because Dr. Gatien has a wiz at making his patients feel extra special. Hazel feels the love, and she greatly appreciates it.

June 15th, 2013
Love this Group
Dr Gatien is great! The other physicians and PA.s and staff are the best. If my husband or I need to be seen they will try and give us an appointment the same day. They are all very caring, We have seen Dr Gatien and his staff Dr Matis, Dr Davila, PA's and nursing staff for about 5 years. Can't say enough good things about them!

May 23rd, 2013
Dr. G is great!!! I have been a patient for over 30 years. However some of the persons in one of his offices, leave a lot to be desired. She answers the phone and insists that she can take care of everything, instead of transferring me to the person that I need to speak with. For example, I was in the office 3 months ago, the pharmacy calls to get some of my meds refilled. They only called in one. I call the office she informs me first that the doctor says I have to be seen because it is a controlled drug. I ask, then why did they call in the other med it is also a controlled drug. I ask why I have not been called about refill issue. She then tells me that there was a transmission issue and that they will resend them. I asked her to please make sure that it gets done this afternoon because I am flying out on vacation in the morning. They finally transmitted to the pharmacy, but low and behold one 1 of the 2 needing refilled at this point was transmitted. I tried to call them back from the pharmacy to find out what the problem was this time and the phones had been send to the answering service. Needless to say, in the end, my family & I missed our flight waiting on the doctors office staff to do the job.

March 30th, 2010
Dawna Cross
Although I haven't seen Dr. Gatien in a few years, I will always have an excellent opinion of him and his staff. He actually reads your file and does not make you start over from the very beginning every time you come in. He listens and is not afraid to tell you what you need to hear. Dr. Gatien saved my life when I had a lung clot.