A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lionel Mailloux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lionel Mailloux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lionel Mailloux, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mailloux graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mailloux has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lionel U Mailloux MD is a male Nephrologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lionel U. Mailloux practice?
- Dr. Lionel Mailloux has 1 office location.
Dr. Lionel Mailloux practices Nephrology near Port Washington, NY.
See Port Washington Nephrologists.