A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lionel Ng is Excellent. Dr. Ng has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ng has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lionel Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lionel P. Ng practice?
Dr. Lionel Ng practices Pediatrics near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Azusa, CA and Duarte, CA.
See Pasadena Pediatricians.