A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lionel Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lionel Ng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Ng has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lionel Peng Liang Ng MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lionel P. Ng practice?
- Dr. Lionel Ng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lionel Ng practices Pediatrics near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Duarte Pediatricians.