A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lionel Reiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lionel Reiman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lionel Reiman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reiman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lionel Moishe Reiman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lionel M. Reiman practice?
- Dr. Lionel Reiman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lionel Reiman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.