Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
by connie on Nov 2nd, 2013

Hey has been great with my son I would recommend him to any one

|  excellent physician that cares for his patients  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

excellent physician

|  femorale neck fracture - nondisplaced  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

After my accident in Arches Nationalparc Dr. Weeks operated my right femoral neck fracture in may 2011 in Moab Regional Hospital. Now, 2 1/2 months later, I can say that the operation was sucessful. I have no pain, the healing is good and in some days I'm allowed to go without crutches. Dr. Weeks was friendly, carefully and had enough time to discuss and to explain the various problems and details of the operation.

|  Accurate and thorough  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2010

I was referred by my physician to Dr. Weeks. My problem was diagnosed, and surgery was scheduled quickly, within a week. Surgery went great and his office staff is also excellent. I would recommend Dr. Weeks to anyone who needs shoulder surgery.

|  Dr Weeks is a model for other docs to follow  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2010

He's friendly, he's helpful, he's exceptionally knowledgeable, he encourages trust, he's patient, he's willing to take the time needed, he expects excellend from other medical professionals such as physical therapists. Dr Weeks is the best!

|  Excellent customer service  |  show details
by Best Service Ever on Jul 27th, 2010

I had a follow up appointment scheduled which I thought was on a Tuesday. I drove about 150 miles to see him. When I showed up, his manager Barbra said he was in surgery and that my appointment was for the day before. I was the one who made the mistake. Barbra told me to hang on, she called Dr.Weeks and HE CAME BACK TO HIS OFFICE TO SEE JUST ME. Instead of making me come back the next day, he took the time to give excellent customer service. He spent more than enough time with me making sure all my questions were answered.

|  show details
Jul 8th, 2010

I've had Dr. Weeks as my surgeon for 20 years. Both shoulders and an elbow. He's the most knowledgeable surgeon I know and always conservative. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

|  My (2) successful surgical procedures  |  show details
by STANLEY J. CLOWARD on Apr 12th, 2010

Dr. Weeks performed rotator cuff surgery on both my shoulders at an interval of three years. Both procedures were very successful and he insisted on starting rehabiltative therapy very shortly after these procedures. He made it possible for me to resume my career.

|  I love this doctor  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2010

The staff was awsom very nice and caring Dr Weeks is the greatest he stayed in are room answered every thing we asked him even got out a model and showed us he called us back and explained more to us he even made sure we where happy and that he took care of the pain issue his staff was great when i called back needing more info they went out of there way to call dr weeks to help us out he is a great doctor

|  Worst Dr I have ever seen  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2010

My wait was very long, almost 45 min before I saw the Dr then once Dr weeks came in he was very rude and short with me making me feel as if he was talking down to me. I would never recomend anyone go to this Dr. Unless you want to feel talk down to and leave with more questions then answers. his staff was also very short with me and his medical assistand is not even licenced.