A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lionel Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lionel Young, MD is board certified in Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Young has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lionel Young MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lionel Young practice?
- Dr. Lionel Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Lionel Young practices Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists.