A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lior Dolgonos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lior Dolgonos is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lior Dolgonos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolgonos graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Dolgonos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lior Dolgonos MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lior Dolgonos practice?
- Dr. Lior Dolgonos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lior Dolgonos practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Englewood, CO.
See Aurora Internists, Aurora Critical Care Practitioners, and Aurora Pulmonologists.