A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lior Dolgonos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lior Dolgonos is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dolgonos
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dolgonos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lior Dolgonos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolgonos graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Dolgonos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lior Dolgonos MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lior Dolgonos practice?
- Dr. Lior Dolgonos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lior Dolgonos practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Seaside, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Seaside Internists, Seaside Critical Care Practitioners, and Seaside Pulmonologists.