A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lior Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lior Heller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lior Heller practice?
Dr. Lior Heller practices Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians, Houston Plastic Surgeons, Houston Surgeons, Houston Pediatric Surgeons, Houston Otolaryngologists, and Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.