A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lior Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lior Heller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lior Heller practice?
Dr. Lior Heller practices Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Plastic Surgeons.