Lior Heller MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

September 28th, 2011
Awesome person and physician. Would highly recommend to my family and friends.

May 7th, 2011
Mommy Make Over- Best decision I ever made!
Dr. Heller is an amazing surgeon. It has been 3 weeks since Dr. Heller performed my Mommy Make Over and honestly, I have not had any pain after my tummy tuck, breast lift and lipo in back and thighs. I feel and look like a new woman. After 2 children I went from a size 6 to 10. With family and f/t job, I put everything first besides my health. I turned 40 this year and decided to invest in myself by having a Mommy Make Over.After consulting with 2 other reputable plastic surgeons, I decided to go with Dr. Heller because he made me feel mostat ease. Unlike the other 2 surgeons, Dr. Heller took time to listen to my expectations then explain how he could achieve them in the safest way. His recommendations were right on.Thank you Dr. Heller, you are the best!

December 16th, 2010
INCREDIBLE PHYSICIAN
Dr. Heller is one of the most compationate and caring doctors I have had the pleasure to have. He truly cares about his patients and will be there fo ...

August 2nd, 2010
Highly recommended.
Dr. Heller is a very conscencious doctor. He always was patient with me. His skills as a surgeon are awsome. I would recommend him highly.

July 13th, 2010
Incredible Physician
Dr. Heller is an incredibly caring person and physician. He cares for you just as much at the end of your care while you recover and get back to normal life, as he does from the start. He is there for you to answer any questions or anxieties you may have before, during, and after your surgery. He is easy to get in touch with if needed and his office staff is also top notch.

May 18th, 2010
finally beautiful
When I reached the age of 40, after two child births, I was unhappy with my body but too scared to attempt to have plastic surgery. A friend of mine who had breast augmentation by Dr. Heller, with a gorgeous result, urged me to contact him, stating that he will put my mind at ease and will be frank about the pros and cons of any surgical procedure. She was so correct. Dr. Heller is patient, very thorough, answered all of my numerous questions, and clearly is very knowledgeable in his field. His office staff, in particularly Inda, was very accomodating and understanding. He did not urge me to have an operation, in fact, discouraged any quick decisions and told me to go home and think it over. However, he gave me such confidence in him, that I had a tummy tuck and breast lift and the results are spectacular! I feel great in a bathing suit once again and get so many compliments! I must add, that during the whole process and following the surgery, I had numerous questions. Dr. Heller was easilly accessible at all times. Always curteous and always ready to see me or answer all my questions on the phone. I strongly recommend him, for his excellent surgical skills btu more importantly, for his patience, bedside manner, and putting his patients at first priority above all.

November 12th, 2009
Lior Heller MD -an Incredible doctor
Dr. Heller is an incredible doctor. He puts his patients before anything else. He gives excellent care and has a wonderful and caring bedside manner. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to everyone.

June 1st, 2009
pLEASE THINK TWICE TO CHOOSE THIS MD PLASTIC FOR YOUR SURG. HE IS FOCUSING ON CUANTITIES OF PATIENTS NOT CUALITIES.. ONE OF THOSE DOCTORS THAT CAME TO THE US TO GET RICH AND THEN LEAVE... MY DOUGHTHER WAS HIS PATIENTS HE HAS NO BED SIDE MANNERS..