A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lioudmila Lipetskaia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lioudmila Lipetskaia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipetskaia graduated from Nizhni Novgorod State Medical Academy, Nizhny Novgorod.
Dr. Lipetskaia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipetskaia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lioudmila V. Lipetskaia practice?
Dr. Lioudmila Lipetskaia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.