A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lioudmila Lipetskaia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lioudmila Lipetskaia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipetskaia graduated from Nizhni Novgorod State Medical Academy, Nizhny Novgorod.
Dr. Lipetskaia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lioudmila V Lipetskaia MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lioudmila V. Lipetskaia practice?
- Dr. Lioudmila Lipetskaia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lioudmila Lipetskaia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.