Dr. Lioudmila Lipetskaia Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lioudmila Lipetskaia?

October 12th, 2015

I had a very good visit. The Dr. has a very good bedside manner. She explained everything she was doing during the exam and why. She answered all my questions, asked if I had any questions and also gave me information to research should I decide to have surgery. Very good experience.

August 6th, 2012

I have been going to this clinic for 6+ years. She is the first doctor that has diagnosed my problems. She has jumped through hoops to get me into surgery ASAP. I am in a tremendous amount of pain. I realize that prescribing medication is an issue these days. My only complaint is her lack of keeping my pain level at a minimum. This could very well be that her hands are tied by the University of Louisville. Overall I am totally satisfied with her.

October 4th, 2017