A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lioudmila Sitnikova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lioudmila Sitnikova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lioudmila Sitnikova, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sitnikova graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sitnikova has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lioudmila Sitnikova MD is a female Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lioudmila Sitnikova practice?
- Dr. Lioudmila Sitnikova has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lioudmila Sitnikova practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Waconia, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.