A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lipika McCauley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lipika McCauley is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. McCauley graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. McCauley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lipika R McCauley MD is a female Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lipika R. McCauley practice?
- Dr. Lipika McCauley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lipika McCauley practices Urology near Litchfield Park, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Goodyear, AZ.
See Litchfield Park Urologists.