A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liping Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liping Xie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liping Xie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Zhejiang Medical University, Hangzhou.
Dr. Xie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liping Xie MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Liping Xie practice?
- Dr. Liping Xie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Liping Xie practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Racine, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, WI.
See Racine Internists and Racine Nephrologists.