A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liren Kuang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liren Kuang, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuang graduated from Guangzhou Medical College.
Dr. Kuang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liren Kuang MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liren Kuang practice?
- Dr. Liren Kuang has 1 office location.
Dr. Liren Kuang practices Nuclear Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Nuclear Medicine Physicians.