A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lirim Tonuzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lirim Tonuzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lirim Tonuzi, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Tonuzi graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tonuzi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lirim Tonuzi MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Lirim Tonuzi practice?
- Dr. Lirim Tonuzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lirim Tonuzi practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near High Point, NC.
See High Point Neurologists.