A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lis Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lis Stark is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stark
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Stark Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Stark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lis Z Stark MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lis Z. Stark practice?
- Dr. Lis Stark has 14 office locations.
Dr. Lis Stark practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See West Covina Orthopedic Surgeons and West Covina Surgeons.