A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lis Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lis Stark is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stark
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stark Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Stark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lis Z Stark MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lis Z. Stark practice?
- Dr. Lis Stark has 1 office location.
Dr. Lis Stark practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Downey, CA.
See Downey Surgeons.