A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa-Ann Wuermser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa-Ann Wuermser is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wuermser
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wuermser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa-Ann Wuermser, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wuermser graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wuermser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa-Ann Wuermser MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa-Ann Wuermser practice?
- Dr. Lisa-Ann Wuermser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa-Ann Wuermser practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Atlanta Physiatrists.