A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Farmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Farmer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Farmer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Farmer MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Farmer practice?
- Dr. Lisa Farmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Farmer practices Surgery near Macon, GA.
See Macon Surgeons.