A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Johnston, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Johnston has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Johnston MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Lisa Johnston has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Johnston practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Chula Vista Obstetricians & Gynecologists.